The Top 10 NBA Teams After the All-Star Break that YOU Need to Bet On
Below are the top 10 teams after the All-Star break. Thus, I would suggest betting on these teams. Especially, if they are playing the bottom five teams!
1. Golden State Warriors – In my opinion, 47-9 is impressive and their +12.8 point differential is by far the best in the league.
2. Cleveland Cavaliers – The Cleveland Cavaliers will get Kevin Love soon in mid March. When the Cavaliers are full strength, they are, by far, the best team in the East and the team that has the best chance to beat the Warriors in a playoff series.
3. San Antonio Spurs – The San Antonio Spurs have the second best record in the league and are still playing without Pau Gasol.
4. Boston Celtics – The Boston Celtics are a team that is improving, in my opinion, Especially, once Avery Bradley returns. I would not be surprised if Boston wins the East.
5. Houston Rockets – The Houston Rockets are the sleeper in the West due to their high powered offense. In addition, the Rockets have made the NBA Finals in five of the last seven years, so do NOT count them out!
6. Washington Wizards – The Washington Wizards along with the Celtics, are a team that could give a banged up Cavaliers team a run for their money in the East.
7. Los Angeles Clippers – The Los Angeles Clippers still have the second best starting five in the league when Chris Paul, who is due ti return soon, is healthy.
8. Utah Jazz – The Utah Jazz has won 12 of their last 18 games.
9. Toronto Raptors – The Raptors have no excuse to play better in the second half of the season since they got Serge Ibaka in a trade to help Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozen.
10. Atlanta Hawks – The Atlanta Hawks have won 17 of their last 25 games. The Hawks, in my opinion, are a good team to bet on. Especially. since the Hawks always are screwed by the oddsmakers!
In my opinion, I would always place a bet on the above NBA teams if they are playing the following NBA teams:
Los Angeles Lakers