Things you better NOT do if you wager on sports.
These rules are so simple, but most sports bettors want the big quick score……….. that hardly ever comes!
Top 9 mistakes sports bettors make:
1. Bet on a “feeling”.
2. Bet more than 10% of your bankroll.
3. Parlay or Tease
4. Increase bet size after a big loss.
5. Borrow to wager.
6. Not shopping for odds.
7. Weigh recent events or trends too heavily.
8. Believe self-proclaimed handicapper results without research.
9. Misinterpreting Statistics: How often have you chosen a side, were NOT really sure if it was the proper selection,
heard or read a few things, and later convinced yourself that your pick was solid? That’s why you need a 3rd party who does handicapping on a daily basis – like me!